martes, 5 de agosto de 2014

KATY PERRY - DARK HORSE


CLICK ON THE ILLUSTRATION TO SEE IN HQ.

HAZ CLICK EN LA IMAGEN PARA VERLA EN MAYOR TAMAÑO.

Hi guys,

These days I've been uploading in my social networks some previews about my tribute to Katy Perry in her video Dark Horse, finally you can see the whole Illustration.

I'm a big fan of Katy Perry, in fact, I already have my ticket for her concert here in Spain! I'm so excited! When I saw this video for the first time I though that it was perfect and original to make a painting about it! I really hope you like it!

I would love that Katy Perry could see it. So I would be very grateful if everybody could help me sharing it on internet (Facebook, Twitter...)

Thank U very much!

Hola Chicos,

Estos días fui publicando en mis redes sociales algunas previews sobre mi homenaje a Katy Perry en su video Dark Horse, finalmente puedes ver la ilustración completa!

Soy una gran fan de Katy Perry, de echo ya tengo mi entrada para su concierto en España. ¡Que emoción! La primera vez que vi el vídeo de Dark Horse pensé que era muy original y perfecto para dedicarle un dibujo. Espero que os guste!

Me encantaría que Katy Perry pudiese verlo, así que estaría muy agradecida si me ayudaseis a hacérselo llegar compartiéndolo por las diferentes redes sociales.

Muchas gracias!

DETAILS/DETALLES






OFFICIAL VIDEO:


2 comentarios:

  1. Currazooo!!!! Me encantan los detalles. En ésta te has lucido.
    Enhorabuena artistaza!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Genial Irene!! Excelente Arte!!

    ResponderEliminar