martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

HYSTERIA (English version)

Hi guys,

I would like to introduce to you "HYSTERIA",a comic project I made 3 years ago, time flies. As of today I would correct somethings on it because is a little bit old. But even so I'm still satisfied with the project.

ATTENTION:  The reading direction is from right to left (Oriental).

Introduction

Year 2011, the city of Shinjuku is involved in a number of serious accidents. Eiko (an 18 year old girl) and Ryosuke (a 20 year old boy) will have to confront the situation as Eiko is the only one who can see who is causing these accidents. But what does this mysterious being really want? 















I would like to know your opinion.
I hope you like, 
I wish I will be able to show you something of my new comic project which I have up in my sleeves. 

Regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario